Are you a Facebook ads rockstar shining bright in an agency but want to go all in with a single brand that is positioned for 6x growth in the next 5 years?
- Live, breathe, eat and sleep ads – you know that with the right strategy, they are a key component to explosive growth
- Love analyzing the data and conducting tests to find the most optimal combination of creative, targeting and ad spend
- Successfully developed and profitably managed Facebook ads for high-end online course or coaching business with at least $20k/monthly ad spend, and want to immerse yourself in a single brand so that you fully embody the message and create ads that attract the best clients
- Thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing advertising campaigns with a methodical and experimental approach
- Pride yourself on being both creative and analytical, with a tenacity and perseverance for results-oriented problem solving
- Excellent written English communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Passion for marketing and social advertising with a desire to remain up-to-date with the latest trends, new features, and opportunities
- Team-oriented mindset with the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to hit the ground running with minimal oversight and direction
- Live in the US and available to work remotely in North American Time Zones
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, monitor and update ad strategies based on data and testing including multi-step/retargeting ad strategies
- Work with Director of Marketing to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand consistency
- Create ads for use on Facebook, Instagram, and Google, or oversee the creation of ad copy and images/videos in alignment with your strategy
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop additional funnels/assets for ad campaigns (such as lead magnets)
- Perform A/B testing to identify optimal combination of creative, audience targeting, and budget
- Launch and monitor ad tests and make adjustments based on ad results
- Identify and implement ad strategies for additional and emerging platforms based on our target audience
- Monitor, track and report weekly and monthly results
- Provide support for our clients who are implementing Facebook ads as part of the organic and paid marketing strategies that we teach. This may include hosting Q&A calls, and developing or updating FB ads training.
Who we are:
We are a fast growing company committed to helping online course creators scale their business to change the world by teaching them how to generate predictable revenue each month without launching and how to build a profitable team without micromanaging. We do this through our signature group coaching programs, Scale With Success® and Million Dollar CEO™.
Inside Scale With Success®, we provide the coaching, content, and community that course creators need to successfully implement our proprietary sales and marketing process, The SCALE Method. Once our clients are generating $10k/month or more, they graduate into our Million Dollar CEO™ program, where we provide the coaching, content and community to implement our proprietary leadership model, The 4 Zones of Leadership, continuing to scale their business to $100k/month and more.
We are a company committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. When we say we help course creators scale their business to change the world we mean ALL course creators. If you value doing meaningful work with others who are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, then you belong here.
We believe this is ongoing work and we are committed to investing our time, money, and energy to helping organizations like Black Lives Matter, The Trevor Project, and RAICES.
We believe in and honor the following core values:
Personal Responsibility – recognize and take accountability for your actions; take ownership of and responsibility for your results; be responsible for the energy you bring to our community
Coachability – request and welcome direct feedback to improve performance and understand mistakes are part of the learning process
Resilience – adapt to unexpected challenges, ask for help if needed, move forward, and come back stronger
Integrity – be honest and if you say you’re going to do something, do it. Also, if circumstances change and affect your ability to complete the project, be honest and straightforward with others so we can adjust as needed and move forward.
Success – accomplish your aim or purpose and assist others as needed to do the same
Our close-knit team consists of remote employees and contractors, so you’ll be able to work from anywhere in the United States that has a reliable internet connection.
Your success on our team is important to us, which is why we invest heavily in employee growth and development opportunities – courses, workshops, events. We are committed to creating an environment for YOU to do your best work.
If you’re feeling as excited about this as we are, click the button below and complete the application. We expect there to be a high volume of applicants, so apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/caitlin-bacher-llc-facebook-ads-manager