Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Capbase is looking to hire a talented project manager to join our dynamic and growing remote team. Capbase is a digital governance platform for startups and securities transactions. We simplify legal compliance and corporate governance for startups.
We’re a small team, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to collaborate directly with the founders, and this role in particular will be keeping the whole company on track. You’ll have the opportunity to touch both technical and non-technical projects, everything from graphics, to infrastructure, to legal, to software, to HR, to partnerships! Sound like a challenge? It is, that’s why we need YOU!
We’re encouraging anyone with a passion for startups and a keen sense of organization to apply, no prior experience as a project manager necessary.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with attorneys, software developers, and business people
- Have the ability to impact every area of the business
- Report directly to the founders
- Work with a dynamic, globally distributed, extremely talented team
A Capbase team member is:
- Self motivated and self starting
- Has a keen eye open for their work/life balance
- Able to express themselves clearly in both written and spoken English
Specific skills we think would make a good project manager (but we could be wrong!):
- Broad and varied interests—be a student of history AND of data!
- Super organized, capable of multitasking and detail oriented
- Able to break down complex problems into manageable tasks (and groups of tasks)
- Can listen to long, detailed explanations and pull out relevant, actionable pieces of information
- Strong negotiation skills and capable of building alignment inside of teams
- Understands how to manage risk over the lifecycle of a project
In addition to a competitive salary and stock benefits, Capbase is proud to offer the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave to use for any purpose
- $1,500 to purchase any equipment you need to do your job properly
- $500 per year for professional development to use however you choose (conferences, books, online classes, etc)
- Up to $300/mo in co-working membership allowance (market dependent)
- Healthcare benefits fully paid for the employee, plus 75% covered for all dependents (only in countries without national healthcare)
- An annual, expenses paid, global meetup of Capbase employees somewhere fun in the world
- Up to 3 months paid parental leave
Founded in 2018, Capbase is backed by top-tier fintech VCs and angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We are a diverse & distributed team located across several time zones and countries. We strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. Applicants from groups traditionally underrepresented in technology are strongly encouraged to apply. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- Your resume (as an attachment)
- Link to your LinkedIn profile (and Github if you have one)
- A summary of an exciting project you’ve worked on
- A few sentences about why you’re interested in working at Capbase
* Any applications that don’t include the requested information will be ignored
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/capbase-project-manager-for-remote-fin-tech-startup
Source: We Work Remotely: Business, Management and Finance Jobs