Headquarters: Austin, TX
Hello All Operations Managers!
Could you find passion in helping independent entrepreneurs and brands grow their businesses?
Are you eager to get in at the ground floor of a crazy fast-growing (nearing 20x growth over 4 months! 🚀 🚀) startup?
If so, read on…
My name is Alan VanToai, and I am a serial SaaS entrepreneur with 2 previous exits.
Now, I’m the founder of CrewFire.com, a SaaS platform that helps e-commerce brands and entrepreneurs transform their businesses by turning their customers into their army of brand ambassadors and micro-influencers.
We are on a mission to help independent entrepreneurs grow and thrive, in a world increasingly dominated by big tech, and increasingly hostile to independent businesses.
Many of the brands that find us would love to leverage our software to grow their own armies of brand ambassadors, but lack the bandwidth, time, and expertise.
So we’re doing it for them.
The service we’ll be offering is a 100% done-for-you brand ambassador service, leveraging our platform on our customers behalf (think: community management meets affiliate management meets social media management).
We have paying clients lined up and ready to go, and I’m now looking for an entrepreneurial agency operations manager to work directly alongside me to build out this division.
A Rare Opportunity
We’re in an extremely rare stage for startups, right at the inflection point where we’re still a tiny team (2 co-founders and 1 full-time team member so far), having dialed in product-market fit and now working as hard as we can to keep up with growth and service demand.
As one of our first management hires, you’ll be stepping on board and helping steer a rocketship that’s taking flight as we speak.
It’s insanely exciting, and we’re looking forward to seeing if you’re a good fit….
System Design: Design, create, and implement our agency operations playbook.
Customer Success: Service our agency clients and drive powerful, profitable results.
Account Management: Serve as initial point-of-contact for agency clients. Manage client relationships
Campaign Strategy: Work alongside our team to develop creative community/affiliate marketing strategies for our clients, and execute them.
Management & Leadership: Hire, recruit, onboard, and train fulfillment staff (community managers, project managers, etc…) to carry out the agency operations playbook.
- You have at least 5 years of Agency Operations experience under your belt
- You have the ability to envision, articulate, and then execute complex plans, processes, and system (like building an organizational agency structure from square one)
- You’re extremely detail oriented (to prove it, please copy & paste a fire emoji after your name in the application form below 🔥).
- You’re an effective manager and leader
- You’re a self starter & you take initiative
- You really love to “WOW” your clients
Culture fit is as important as skill fit for long-term success. These are our core values, and we will vet every candidate for their fit with these points BEFORE considering
- We are deeply passionate about the work we are doing. This is about more than just a paycheck. This is about building something that serves others, while building an exceptional team and business in the process.
- We hold ourselves to a high standards of excellence.
- We are committed to creating and delivering genuine, transformational value for our customers.
- We are obsessed with designing and implementing thoughtful, beautiful experiences in every aspect of our business.
- We are committed to our own journeys of personal growth and self-development.
- Despite it all, we remain deeply committed to breathing fun and playfulness into every aspect of our business, organization, product, and brand.
This will be a full-time position. The starting rate will be competitive to market, and will vary depending your experience and qualifications.
This is a 100% location independent and remote job, but you will be expected to maintain US working hours to communicate effectively with our team and our customers.
The hiring process will include the questions in the form linked below. For qualified candidates, a follow up project will follow, then an interview afterwards.
Thanks, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/crewfire-entrepreneurial-agency-operations-manager