Headquarters: North Carolina, USA
The Sr. Recruiter role focuses on providing excellent talents and developing strategies to fulfill the required current and future recruitment needs of the organization as we scale the company to the next level of growth.
This is a full time, remote-based position, working approximately 8 am to 5 pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri.
About Hip eCommerce
With over 1,500 Sellers, 150,000 Members, and 12 Million Listings – it’s an exciting time at Hip eCommerce! We have recently grown GMV (Gross Merchandise Volume) to over $18 Million annualized across our three marketplaces: HipStamp.com, HipPostcard.com, and HipComic.com.
About the Team
We’re a quickly growing team of 25+ passionate, talented, and experienced individuals. Having just raised a $5 Million+ Series A round, we’re now expanding our team, with a goal of 40 new hires in the next 3 months alone.
About the Position
The ideal candidate should focus on delivering top talent for their hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. This position is instrumental in ensuring that the company attracts, identifies, selects, and retains highly talented individuals. Key areas of responsibility include: consulting with hiring managers on current and future staffing requirements, developing and executing sourcing strategies and staffing pipelines to secure top talent, recruiting candidates, consulting on and managing interview strategies for various departments, presenting competitive offers.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Screen and interview candidates while providing feedback to hiring managers on candidate interviews.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- You have 5 or more years of experience in Recruitment (eCommerce experience is a plus)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
- You have 1 or more years of experience recruiting software engineers
- You have excellent written and verbal skills
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- You can keep your cool in stressful situations and have the ability to turn around any situation
- A positive, roll-up-your-sleeves-and-help attitude
- Strong organizational ability, meet deadlines with accuracy, work on own initiative, good planning and time management skills
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited personal / vacation days.
- A monthly health-care allowance.
- A monthly wellness allowance.
- A monthly Internet allowance.
- A monthly music allowance.
- Short term and long term disability.
- If you’re interested in joining the team at Hip eCommerce, please send a cover letter along with your resume telling us why you’d be right for the position. As we build our team, building our culture is extremely important to us, so write to us and tell us what you’re all about!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hip-ecommerce-sr-recruiter
Source: We Work Remotely: Business, Management and Finance Jobs