is seeking a dynamic digital marketing and demand generation leader with a compelling record of creating and executing marketing campaigns to deliver revenue growth. The Director of Digital Marketing & Demand Generation will be responsible for new customer acquisition – from engagement to conversion and retention.
In this player-coach role, you will develop a multi-channel strategy to accelerate growth and work cross-functionally with sales and product. You should have expertise in website management, paid media, SEO, social media, content promotion, online events, and analytics. Your prior experience with B2B SaaS will help you understand the integration of content, analytics, and demand.
If you are passionate about digital marketing, campaign strategy, product-led growth, and e-commerce, then this will be a great next challenge for you.
Want to know more about the makeup of our team?
TaxJar is a human-first company.
People are accepted and free to be who they are.
We embrace that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential sources of creativity and innovation that bring a richness of thinking and experience to the work that is celebrated at TaxJar. Simply put, we care. We will always put people – our team and our customers – first, by supporting our people to do their best work building products our customers love.
Our formula is simple. We believe we have an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. This means we empower our team to do the right thing for each other and for our customers, and we do the right thing, even when it’s harder. We’ve built a team based on trust, that endeavors to maximize our team members’ individual talents so our workplace creates a sense of meaning and belonging for everyone.
Read our 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
- Design and lead growth strategies and customer acquisition programs to generate the pipeline needed to achieve the company’s annual revenue target.
- Work closely with sales, partners, and the self-service product team.
- Create a first-class web experience to engage and delight prospects and customers.
- Lead the selection and management of our digital stack (web CMS, customer data platform, marketing automation tools, etc).
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation (industries, roles), marketing techniques, and processes.
- Experiment and present results (and experiment again). Continuously work to improve the end-to-end customer experience.
- Analyze performance and report against key metrics: Dream of trial engagement, LTV analysis, and pipeline.
- Grow and inspire a team of key vendors and digital-savvy, customer focused individuals.
- Follow the evolving MarTech landscape and understand how to leverage new tools and approaches to meet our goals.
- 10+ years of experience developing and leading the execution of demand generation and digital strategy.
- Prior experience with B2B SaaS and product-led companies
- Recognized as an expert in SEO, SEM, and content promotion.
- Knowledge of the website redesigns with prior experience in vendor/technology selection and management. (Drupal/Wordpress/CMS) ,
- Understanding of and interest in following the Digital and MarTech landscape to provide a best of breed approach. Familiarity with tools like: Google Analytics, Heap, Segment, Marketo, VWO/Optimizely, design tools (e.g. Invision, Sketch, Figma), and SEO tools.
- Project management: Must have the ability to prioritize complex projects, be accountable to timelines, and collaborate with multiple teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work closely with leadership and sales teams.
- Wants to lead an evolving team as a player/coach
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/taxjar-director-of-digital-marketing-demand-generation
Source: We Work Remotely: Sales and Marketing Jobs